Sunday 22 July 2012

33.


A huge obsession of mine is boots. Big chunky boots. I love how you can style a really pretty dress with some contrasting rocky boots and leather jacket, or go-to Levi cut offs with ankle socks and Chelsea boots.


Boots - All Topshop

Topshop is REALLY on form at the moment with all the new A/W stuff seeping in, they have a great selection of boots on offer.
These are eight pairs of my favourites.
Being realistic with Topshop's prices I could never afford all these shoes (never mind just one pair! ha!) So its time to start saving so I can get my hands on my absolute favourite ones, the first pair - The Alexa Cleat Sole Boot.

1 comment:

  1. Aah love the ones second in on the bottom row, saw them in Topshop the other day, makes me look forward to the cold weather haha! x

    ReplyDelete