Sunday 12 February 2012

18.

The past 2 weeks of my life through the eyes of my blackberry..

1. My dad sent me lots of little chocolates in the post with a card with money literally taped inside (bless him) as a well done for getting a First on my styling proj and 2:1's on my essay and cs exam.
2. Jazzin up the back of my BB with a label maker.
3. My dinner, I'm quite obviously still a child.
4. Lucy, myself and Gaby pulling beautiful faces.
5. Finallyyy reaching a free whole chicken on my Nando's card!
6. After year of debating finally giving in and purching AA disco pants.
7. Me having to be held up on a night out for a freinds birthday.
8. The snow outside of my bedroom window!
9. Myself at the Tate Modern.
10. Being a fatty on a Saturday night in and having a pizza, chips and chicken all to myself oh yes!

3 comments:

  1. best . comment. ever ! Love that ive finally found a fellow Cumbrian - where are they all hiding ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea! But yay for us Northerners :D x

      Delete
  2. Aww, thank you for saying that :D Yes, my blog has really grown, it's quite cool that it's finally possible to browse the archive and read a massive amount of posts :)
    xx


    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete